It should draw power from the mains when plugged in, but should there be any interruption, it simply runs on the battery. I've had lights in the room flickering and my desktop rebooting from a lousy power, but not a change on my notebook even though it's plugged into the mains.
Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?
It should draw power from the mains when plugged in, but should there be any interruption, it simply runs on the battery. I've had lights in the room flickering and my desktop rebooting from a lousy power, but not a change on my notebook even though it's plugged into the mains.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?
Interesting ... maybe your notebook runs differently than. So the flashes occur when your machines are plugged into the mains? But do your lights at home flicker or any other electrical equipment showing signs of interruption?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?
Actually, why not get an electrician to take a look at your power supplies at home ... they should be able to measure surges or fluctuations?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?
^ LOL...you don't want me to tell you how is the state of our electrical network in Lebanon...LOL...just to give u an idea:
The Gov doesn't supply a 24/24 all the time, so every building has its own backup generator to fill up Gov's lacks (this is part of our everyday life, like a normal thing).
And now with the fuel cost increasing, we are seeing lots of power cuts...and whether its the generator working or the Gov's power, you would surely see your house lights fluctuate..and becoming a bit like a xmas tree...
Comment
-
Re: Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?
Fuck ... that actually reminded of a messy trip I had a while back.


i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?
i,m sorry shiva i had absolutley no idea that was your ceiling!!!
next time i invite my iliens freinds over i,ll make sure they fix the hole, god that sounds rude!!! ....not intentionally so no need to get the hubby over to ebeat me up.
and i,m not naughy now, i,m too old to be naughty
Comment
-
Re: Flashing Monitor(s)...any clue?
lmao i,m sure he's fixed the hole in ur ceiling many times but we wont go there
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment