If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
A trip does sound in order at least for the summer. Find one place you have always wanted to go to, then book travel and leave.
Digging into work just makes you nervous and thin. Some new surroundings might be a way to get yourself centered, maybe carry a journal write some stuff down, whatever comes to mind.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Sorry to hear that you’re going through such a difficult time right now; however I can tell you from personal experience that things will get much better. I don’t mean to sound like a cliché, or a greeting card, and I know that’s the last thing you’re probably feeling. The days will get easier little by little. You’ll always think about him at first, but as time goes on the pain will ease. I dated someone for 10 years, and it didn’t work out. It was horrible at first; thinking that I wouldn’t be with her, but as time went on, and I started doing whatever I loved doing… the pain started to go away. When that happened I was more perceptive about the people that were around me. I met new friends, and eventually I even met my wife. It takes time; just believe me when I tell you it will get better.
Well, last night at 7pm, he officially left We spent a few hours together before he went, and it was the hardest thing saying good-bye to him.
He told me how sorry he was, how much he is going to miss me, that he isn't sure what the future holds for us, and that he still loves me.....my head is spinning a mile a minute right now while my heart is breaking
I asked him before he left to write me a letter explaining how he truly felt and what he really wanted, etc. I thought maybe in an email he may be able to tell me the truth a little easier...who knows if I will even ever get one, but he said he would.
Thanks again everyone for your kind words and offers of support. It really makes a difference when I come in here and read your posts and hear I am not as alone as I feel.
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
i must agree last night must had been very hard for you...
well the best thing would had been never these things happened.but since they happened is not much we can do about them.sometimes its very hard to change someone elses decision no matter how right we are and how hard we try! but who knows, maybe in a few months when he change his mind and he wants to came back you will be the one who will say the "no"!
Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
^^^Are you sure you don't have a time machine instead so I can go back in time and fix things so he doesn't leave?!
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Just out of curiosity even if he did come back would you take him back??? I mean I know you love him and all but damn thats a lot of emotional shit to go through. Then to have him come back as if nothing happened. If it were me and my gf did that to me I don't know if I would be so quick to take her back.
Either way i'm sure you'll do the right thing. Keep your head up and be strong. it sucks right now but as everyone else mentioned before it'll get better.
You bring up a good question, but I don't think I can answer that right now....if I did, it would be the biggest yes imaginable...I wouldn't even think twice about it.
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Hang in there .. we're all rooting that things work out for you.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
sorry, take it easy DQ.
if it makes you feel better, it could be worse. my girly just left me for some smelly french guy. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry angry angry
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Well I just tried 4 times to go to work and finally gave up....this is way harder then I ever imagined. I still can't believe all of this is happening and that he just left me behind
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Aww...Karen, you should take a few days off work and go and stay with a friend. Being around other people will help alot, rather than being by yourself at home all day and thinking....
Again, big hugs for you sweetie!!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
sorry, take it easy DQ.
if it makes you feel better, it could be worse. my girly just left me for some smelly french guy. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry angry angry
u r joking!!!!
a frenchie!!!
u should be ashamed!!!
want me to drive over and we can kick his ass!!???
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment