If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
These fools need to freaking come to chicago. They also need to release these cd's in the us domestically, so I dont have to pay 25$ to get them off of ebay. trying to collect the whole series. have about 4 sofar.
i dont know about this latest release though, not as phunky phat phresh as i'd like. it is still good but not as groovin' as i like 'em.
x2. The quality and consistency of that label is crazy.
Hell yeah.. bought my first Plastic City record in 97 and over the years still going strong.. And res0nat0r there are some awesome track on there man.. may just need to listen a couple more times
don't think they either would play over here, nor have the desire of sorts to set up a tour unless there's massive interest.
imo..lord knows they have plenty of quality nights/parties going on overseas as is I'd kill to hit up an "I Love Deep" party...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment