whatever, i think youre missing my point.. im not saying the mix is going to suck
John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
Oh I know what you mean.
What would you have wanted though? An older set (some old Bedrock-set maybe)? A two hour classics-set?Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
maybe a 2 hour classics-type set spanning the highlight tracks of the 200 shows.
I guess I was waiting to hear it was going to be something that was made specifically for the occasion is what I am getting at..
so when I say anti climactic, I'm meaning more so what it is, not how it is going to sound.. I mean, Transitions and his Kiss shows are HIS, not him and Sasha, so to put on a recording, a relatively new one at that.. just was not what I expected that's all.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
if there's one thing i like better than digweed it's sasha & digweed. think the last set from them on john's show was the bonnaroo scorcher from last year. i'm stoked for this.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
moan moan moan...
2 more hours of live sasha and digweed!Comment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
OK, it was the Washington-gig from April 5th. Techno techno and some more techno. Nothing really stood up on first listen, I'm sure it'll improve on further listening. Would've certainly killed heard live.
Best thing is, John promised at the end of the show one more set from spring tour and some more of his solo-live sets in the not too distant future.Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
MS has spoilt you hasn't it.maybe a 2 hour classics-type set spanning the highlight tracks of the 200 shows.
I guess I was waiting to hear it was going to be something that was made specifically for the occasion is what I am getting at..
so when I say anti climactic, I'm meaning more so what it is, not how it is going to sound.. I mean, Transitions and his Kiss shows are HIS, not him and Sasha, so to put on a recording, a relatively new one at that.. just was not what I expected that's all.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
Hmmm part 1 is pretty cool. The track from 20-23ish mins ... doesn't sound like something Sasha would play? Is the opening of Pt 1 by Sasha and Digweed took over? 24 mins now and this doesn't sound like Sasha at all. It'll be a pleasant surprise if this is Sasha. Argh can forget about sleeping at this rate

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
Damn it Digweed drops that irritating track at 40 mins. Sounded shit on Kiss, sounds shit live.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
Yeah, I thought Sasha started it too, atleast the 3 first tracks. It took a few listens but now I love this mix. First impression was disappointment.Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Re: John Digweed's 200th Episode of Transitions - (June 27th, 2008 Special)
wasnt impressed @ all, havnt heard them or anybody else in such a long time tbh but i picked this one up just for the sake of it, was dissapointed right from the word go, i love all types of music and dont get me wrong the mixings is in a class of its own but that set was flat and didnt pick up much
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment