[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N0r9vrcF44[/YOUTUBE]
This deserves it's own thread.
Collapse
X
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: This deserves it's own thread.
Hmmm... was brotherman tryin match ONE beat for 3 min and 27 seconds...?Comment
-
Re: This deserves it's own thread.
I'll take :30 seconds...the end said it all
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: This deserves it's own thread.
I put this on and watched Kamal's avatar the whole time-then realized it wasn't going to be that easy and fast forwarded to it's worthless end.Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: This deserves it's own thread.
Hahah I just checked out the description... this is during a DMC competition!!!"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: This deserves it's own thread.
Is he available for bookings? He would tear the shit out of my next partyComment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment