^^ 4four.org
Thank God for [ms]
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
[MS] :
[teaser] Some here at [MS] have noticed that I am participating more actively in the [MS] forum, and it is true: I am liking this place and I am appreciating its members I'm mingling with...feels like home! :D And how can I show my appreciation if not through music? So I would like to dedicate this next set "RED"Comment
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
there is a reason i've been here since the start. really is a no-nonsense place (minus the nonsense thread lol).
cool, intelligent members make us what we are. a quick trip over to the GU board will remind you how good we really have it.
much respect to Tom & Kamal for what they've built.Comment
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
Nice to be able to interact with so many fascination people.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
True that.there is a reason i've been here since the start. really is a no-nonsense place (minus the nonsense thread lol).
cool, intelligent members make us what we are. a quick trip over to the GU board will remind you how good we really have it.
much respect to Tom & Kamal for what they've built.
MS for life
cheers
hafidComment
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
Couldn't have said it better myself...Other boards are a bit lame...With people that know it all, are assholes, immature....I haven't visited those other boards in years..there is a reason i've been here since the start. really is a no-nonsense place (minus the nonsense thread lol).
cool, intelligent members make us what we are. a quick trip over to the GU board will remind you how good we really have it.
much respect to Tom & Kamal for what they've built.Comment
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
We do manage to keep a very good level of decorum and civility here. That makes it easier to deal with. I use the GU board, but it is not as extensive or friendly as [ms].Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
yea, considering the state of edm here in new orleans, it's great to have cool, intellegent, people to relate to here.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
I will be accused of sucking up here,
but I think one of the reasons this board works so much better than others is the administration. On other boards they seem to foster an "us and them" attitude. Here we are all in it together.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Thank God for [ms]
This is a nice place. I use to post in the Track ID, Singles, White Labels and Releases at first, back when I looooooooooooooved everything that was being realsed... Then after the music changed in 2004, I didn't post as much, but still came here everyday to see what was up with people I had met and so on. I don't even download sets, unless they're old. I was even called a leach on the old old mercury server for downloading sets, and not posting.
I have met really nice people here, some I've even invited into my home, some have shown me their city and made the trip that much more special, some I've yet to share a pint with (simonr).
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment