[YOUTUBE]UoSiE7XtqMc[/YOUTUBE]
victoria's secret sued for dangerous thong
Collapse
X
-
Re: victoria's secret sued for dangerous thong
oh god
how bored are some people huh
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: victoria's secret sued for dangerous thong
she bought into the marketing hype
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: victoria's secret sued for dangerous thong
Stupid bitch!!! I hope she chokes on a candy bar. Her attorney sucks to.Comment
-
Re: victoria's secret sued for dangerous thong
speechless...... lack of common sense + forcing an undergarment 2 sizes to short up your butt = CNN appearance with sleazy lawyer.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment