I cannot wait to see this movie. It never came out in a theatre near me, so I have to wait for its release on dvd. Long live Danny Boyle.
Sunshine
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sunshine
I'm sure Boyle knew exactly what Sunshine would be up against (2001, Alien, et al) when he took on the job.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Sunshine
Sorry peeps this was a piece of shite for me.
Not original and not suspenseful. The only redeeming factor was Cliff Curtis. It picks elements of other movies in the genre like a deranged vulture and regurgitates them again, read: 2001, Silent Running, Event Horizon, Solaris, (defintely not The Fountain now that's a movie) Mission to Mars, Red Planet, Supernova etc. etc.Comment
-
Sunshine
So rented this last night and liked it. Was surprised to find out that Underworld did the musical score. Worth watching even if it is just for Underworld. The song when the credits role is awesome.Comment
-
Re: Sunshine
shit, fuck, shit, someone delete please.Comment
-
Re: Sunshine
Saw this movie over the weekend. Soundtrack like everyone else has said is good. I was enjoying the movie immensely until they destroyed it by bringing in that freaky horror aspect with the captain from the previous ship.
75% good.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment