b/c scientology kisses their asses and lets them stay in their expensive ass hotels and pays them lots o money.
Hancock
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hancock
Google says he is!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Hancock
ok, a little late with this one. saw this a few weeks ago and i have to say the film had it's parts, but was not impressed. really surprised that will smith accepted this role. my personal opinion was that the story line was weak and there were a lot of holes (like there were deleted scenes and no one went back to fix the commentary.) it was something to watch, but i'm damn glad i didn't have to pay to watch it.Comment
-
Re: Hancock
^^^yeah i'm glad I didn't pay to watch it either. Pretty much the standard hollywood superhero story with it's plot twists and special effects. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. I loved it when he slammed that rolling pin into Theron's head.Comment
-
-
Re: Hancock
The first 30-40minutes are pretty good, it's really engaging and funny.
Then it takes a turn for the absolute worst with a stupid fucking "plot twist". They ruined what could have been a pretty entertaining movie- the last half is just baffling.
Glad I didn't pay to see it....Comment
-
Re: Hancock
+1....... they should've ended it right before he gets into the stinking suit. Looked like a reject from the village people tryout troupeThe first 30-40minutes are pretty good, it's really engaging and funny.
Then it takes a turn for the absolute worst with a stupid fucking "plot twist". They ruined what could have been a pretty entertaining movie- the last half is just baffling.
Glad I didn't pay to see it....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hancock
Watched it last night - got your suit comment Kamal and totally agree! Charlize Theron needs to work on which movies she chooses cause she has lost the plot since monster!
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Re: Hancock
yea the one place they missed putting the zipper was over his asswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment