What Iran needs
Collapse
X
-
What Iran needs
THIS: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...rnational/home
read it, spread it around.The son of the deposed Shah of Iran warned that Western diplomacy or military intervention will not ease the tensions in Iran, and said there is a small window of time to empower the country's citizens to rise up against the government.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Tags: None -
-
Re: What Iran needs
^???you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: What Iran needs
The people of the world are awakening to the fact that goverments abuse and lie to people and only care for more power.
Expect to see more and more discontent from people till people start making noise for change .... We need a whole remake of all govermental systems and religious systems , even educational systems.... if u agree with me add me reputation ,,, thanksComment
-
Re: What Iran needs
Indeed. I didn't agree with Snow on a lot of things, but I still thought he was a pretty stand up guy. I had never really thought about it, but this was highlighted by the difference in my reaction when he died as opposed to when fellow conservative Jesse Helms died a few days earlier. Both very conservative, but when Helms died, I actually did a little dance inside. That's awful, but I really found him to be a rotten human being.
Very different reaction for me when Snow died. Tony Snow was a good example of the idea that just because your positions are adversarial, it doesn't mean that your interactions have to be antagonistic. RIPComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment