Thanks
Looking for an old post...I think.
Collapse
X
-
Looking for an old post...I think.
I have been searching for about an hour for an old post. Its a pic of a reply to an thread about getting your ex-girlfriend back using an orangtang or some type of primate to make her jealous. It talks about taking the orangtang to a monster truck show to make her jealous and so on. Genious, I want to use it as my signature. Can anyone give me a link to that?
Thanks -
Re: Looking for an old post...I think.
Got it on google it was an orangutan...
-
Re: Looking for an old post...I think.
omfg!
that's another post from captain obvious!!!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment