I'm really ticked off about this, but I hope there is some civil debate about whether prostitution should be legal. That is to say, 'if' there is any dissent.
Prostitution
Collapse
X
-
Prostitution
It should be legal. It's two consenting adults. Payment for service. I was watching this jackass on MSNBC called a Video Vigilante who goes around and tapes people getting BJ's. Horsehit. Either this guy gets off on taping other people getting sucked off or he's retarded (or both). Puritanical laws developed by people who think that sex should only between those adults who are married have, in other areas, gone too far to infringe upon the rights of individuals. Worse, our US fucking Senators and Congressmen are initiating such acts and hypocritically calling it a sinful and illegal and exploitative crime. gfd....
I'm really ticked off about this, but I hope there is some civil debate about whether prostitution should be legal. That is to say, 'if' there is any dissent.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Tags: None -
Re: Prostitution
Speaking of puritanical bullshit, I was down in the Bible Belt for a float trip this weekend, and we stopped by a grocery store that didn't sell beer, wine or liquor. I was in the store's pharmacy to pick up some pain killer for all the beer, wine and liquor I intended to drink, and I couldn't help but notice that all items of a sexual nature were kept in a locked case, so the only way you could get birth control was to ask the pharmacist to unlock the case for you. If someone can explain to me why it is necessary that you announce to the pharmacist that you intend to engage in sexual intercourse, I'd love to hear it, because the only thing I can surmise is that it would discourage people from purchasing condoms, etc.It should be legal. It's two consenting adults. Payment for service. I was watching this jackass on MSNBC called a Video Vigilante who goes around and tapes people getting BJ's. Horsehit. Either this guy gets off on taping other people getting sucked off or he's retarded (or both). Puritanical laws developed by people who think that sex should only between those adults who are married have, in other areas, gone too far to infringe upon the rights of individuals. Worse, our US fucking Senators and Congressmen are initiating such acts and hypocritically calling it a sinful and illegal and exploitative crime. gfd....
I'm really ticked off about this, but I hope there is some civil debate about whether prostitution should be legal. That is to say, 'if' there is any dissent.
In related news, a pregnant gal who seriously looked like she was about 15 passed me as I was walking out.
Re the prostitution thing, I'm in agreement that it ought to be legalized, provided it's done in some sort of regulated fashion. I don't want the place next door to me to open up a whorehouse and me not be able to do anything about it. As long as it's going on in some designated area, it affects me zero. Some sort of model akin to what they do in Amsterdam would be OK by me. -
Re: Prostitution
Actually I think you missed the point, the guy wasn't against people having Sex as much as he was against people picking up working girls and porking them in playgrounds where children we playing. I imagine you missed the hooker who was sprawled on the hood of the white pickup getting jolly ranched by her John and as this dude walks up to them and asks "hey what do you think you're doing" they scramble pulling their clothes up saying "oh nothing at all" and drive off. That's pretty brazen.
Not to mention the guy who's having a sexcapade in the LOWE's truck.... c'mon wtf that guy deserved to get caught, imagine you running a business and your employees picking up chicks for fun times during work hours.....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Prostitution
^ Exactly my point. That stuff wouldnl't be happening if it were legalized.
Oh i definitely saw the hooker up on the truck. And i saw one in the truck.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Prostitution
you know why? Because bongs are inherently obvious as drug paraphanelia. This is why people smoke joints in public. Joints yes, bongs no.
For the same reason, this is why hookers and prostitutes and thier Johns do it in cars. Or the back of Lowe's trucks. Because, as much as it is sex with a stranger, it's still a personal thing.
If prostitution were legalized and (assumably regulated) you would put out of business all the pros who could not qualify under governmental standards, and you would find it confined to certain zoning districts, which I'm guessing would not be anywhere near residential areas. This is how it's worked out in Amsterdam (except it's in largely residential areas because the people there are not prudes and figure...if ya need to get laid, ya need to get laid).you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Prostitution
I see your argument for making it legal but am still missing how its relevant to the video vigilante. So long as it remains illegal and people are making out in areas where kids are playing justifies his actions in trying to make sure it stops.you know why? Because bongs are inherently obvious as drug paraphanelia. This is why people smoke joints in public. Joints yes, bongs no.
For the same reason, this is why hookers and prostitutes and thier Johns do it in cars. Or the back of Lowe's trucks. Because, as much as it is sex with a stranger, it's still a personal thing.
If prostitution were legalized and (assumably regulated) you would put out of business all the pros who could not qualify under governmental standards, and you would find it confined to certain zoning districts, which I'm guessing would not be anywhere near residential areas. This is how it's worked out in Amsterdam (except it's in largely residential areas because the people there are not prudes and figure...if ya need to get laid, ya need to get laid).www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Prostitution
..should be decriminalized sorta like herb in some places, but with tigher control.
flagrant dolts and morons fvcking outside set designatd zones most definetly deserve to get rolled.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment