this is probably my favorite from this year. its really a classic, check it out if you havent b4, u will not be disspointed....
I miss Martin Garcia
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I miss Martin Garcia
btw I just download garcia from apr 18, 2008 and it seems he knew it was his last mix on the show..... this 2 parter (of which I'm only through part 1) is SOLID. GREAT flow to this mix.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I miss Martin Garcia
I've been giving his Sunny beach monster set a hiding since this thread started and taking all things into consideration it's the best set I have ever downloaded. The quality is the deciding factor.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: I miss Martin Garcia
Didi ... Hernan will be gutted to hear you say that !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: I miss Martin Garcia
I wholly disagree with you man. There's no intricacy in his tracks, I hear no signature, and the pads are soft, mellow, and drawn out. It's the perfect anecdote for sleeping. Who needs ambien when you have productions from MG! I j/k.have you listened to any of his tracks or remixes?
the remix he's done with hernan of bedrock - santiago is incredible
the remix of oliverio - listen to the other voice is good as well
my favorite, nacca - toriko (martin garcia remix)
he has put his signature sound all over those tracks
strange i don't see many other tracks he played on live sets, but remain unreleased
Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: I miss Martin Garcia
sorry I just found the date of my fav Garcia set.... Apr 5, 2007
Those parts are true master pieces (of all the sets I've heard of his)www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I miss Martin Garcia
Going to see him on august 25 @Pacha BA

I really miss his weekly sets too...Comment
-
Re: I miss Martin Garcia
Localizer .. I find your comments baffling .. please point out some sets that you think outdo MG so I can get an idea of where you're coming from.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: I miss Martin Garcia
This one, http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...b+Mania&page=2
Post 27
Sorry I stuffed up the other linkThe 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment