He was carting around a lot of music last year .. caught him late June when he played a load of the Bonnaroo tracks and even some (dare I say) trancey/balaeric stuff for his final hour ... by July he played 6 x hours of competely new stuff that was very dark in parts !
Digweed in 10 Days Off 2008
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed in 10 Days Off 2008
He was carting around a lot of music last year .. caught him late June when he played a load of the Bonnaroo tracks and even some (dare I say) trancey/balaeric stuff for his final hour ... by July he played 6 x hours of competely new stuff that was very dark in parts !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Digweed in 10 Days Off 2008
Its because its 10 days off, so he's off as well...
Comment
-
Re: Digweed in 10 Days Off 2008
Doh ! That's a really shite joke.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Digweed in 10 Days Off 2008
Hey played a 3 hour set last sunday @ 10days Off. It was one of his best sets in Belgium ever. This is I believe the second hour. Third hour was better. Last 2 tracks he played were the new Rock To The Beat remix & a remix of Chemical Bros' Midnight Madness...Comment
-
Re: Digweed in 10 Days Off 2008
Total warm up stuff not something I would expect at a festival
if that is what the 10 Days Off event is, still have heard a few of those tracks already, Transitions show type stuff.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment