this question reminds of the scene in Office Space when the Bob's ask how much work he actually does, lol
Percentage of time you actually spend working
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Percentage of time you actually spend working
lol do you still play WoW? You know warhammer is coming out and that's going to be beastly.IT techs say they dont actually when when they actually do their jobs. i understand this is correct as my old office required the tech daily and my new office's tech literally plays team fortress 2 and WoW all day. we asked him why he doesnt work, he replied, "i do my job, that's why there are never problems.", after that, i never questioned him again.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Percentage of time you actually spend working
5-10% a day or nothing at all. I once spent a whole day looking for album art for my new iPod. But my personal interests meld with work so when I'm not working on anything specific, the bulk of my time spent on the internet eventually counts towards research or information that does affect/influence my work. So it's all good.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Percentage of time you actually spend working
I don't know how much more of that grind I can take. I have little WoW 3-month bursts here and there and then I get burned out by it. At one point I was doing AV premades nearly everday to get armor that was going to be phased out by the next arena season.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Percentage of time you actually spend working
i havent played since like feb when i moved into my new place and was w/o the net for a few weeks.
i am the same way, my friends from work still play 24/7 but i cant deal with all of the time it takes. i go for a couple of months and love it but then dont want to spend all the time it takes to see all of the dungeon content because i want to spend real live time with other people.
oh well, guess ill have to live w/o ever getting virtual videogame tier 6 epix.
Comment
-
Re: Percentage of time you actually spend working
hmm in an 8 hour shift...about 2 hours of actual work (when I have to concentrate on it)...
other then that...NOTHING
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Percentage of time you actually spend working
Dhar ... I'm kind of think you come in at 0.001% with the remainder spent on [ms]sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Percentage of time you actually spend working
here we go.. Office Space
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOB SLYDELL
Y'see, what we're trying to do here, we're just trying to get a feel
for how people spend their day. So, if you would, would you just walk
us through a typical day for you?
PETER
Yeah.
BOB SLYDELL
Great.
PETER
Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late. I use the side
door, that way Lumbergh can't see me. Uh, and after that, I just sorta
space out for about an hour.
BOB PORTER
Space out?
PETER
Yeah. I just stare at my desk but it looks like I'm working. I do that
for probably another hour after lunch too. I'd probably, say, in a
given week, I probably do about fifteen minutes of real, actual work.Comment
-
Re: Percentage of time you actually spend working
I would say that most of my day is spent working, but after I do the initial make-up and hair it's alot of watching and maintaining the model or actor during the shoot.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



I'm happy you're still talking to me!
Comment