If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Originally Posted by herre what the hell is mature house?
Thanks for helping me feather !
What I was trying to get over, is that the house SK is playing isn't aimed at crowd pleasing or trends, it is for an audience that know their music to appreciate, and is an evolved house that has grown up ... I'd class hernan's recent EM in the same way, one for the true connoisseurs to appreciate.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
There's also a new set from Pacha - Sharm El Sheik available now ... its only 128kbs ... but Sander seemed happy with himself on the night ... smug fucker, it better be good !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
What I was trying to get over, is that the house SK is playing isn't aimed at crowd pleasing or trends, it is for an audience that know their music to appreciate, and is an evolved house that has grown up ... I'd class hernan's recent EM in the same way, one for the true connoisseurs to appreciate.
I saw an interview with Hernan saying the really important thing about a Dj was his personality,by which I assume he meant musical personality . The "sound" of a particular Dj, what makes them different. It's the way a lot of you know fakes,or you can tell who is who on a set with more than one Dj. . Imo Sander lost his personality for a long time. He has it back!!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Sander K was one of my favorites when I first got into EDM. His Live in Tel Aviv set from 2002 blew me away. Then all of sudden...POOF...his style went to shit.
I would love for Sander K to reclaim his status as one of my favorites. Let me check out this set.
Rumor is Sander Kleinenberg is playing from the middle part of Part 3 and whole Part 4. The rest of it is the warm up Dj
So he's only half back?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Hmm, must have been out of the room. I love all the "Sander is back" and it turns out to the warmup Dj Now we need to know which warmup dj??
Guilty btw!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment