Thanks !
Essential Mix - 2008-02-16 - Hernan Cattaneo
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2008-02-16 - Hernan Cattaneo
Listening to this mix for the first time since I first heard it....thought it was pretty standard the first time....now I'm simply blown away...the first 15-20 minutes are perfectionComment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2008-02-16 - Hernan Cattaneo
Thank you threehillsComment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2008-02-16 - Hernan Cattaneo
Couldn't agree more, after listening to Hernan's ms birthday mix, I thought I'd better put some HC on rotation this weekend. So I took this on a nice long walk and whoa... can't get over how good it is. First half is stellar and between 17:00 through 45 - 50:00 mins ... I'm still wondering what hit me
Gawd... why was I sleep over this for so long
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2008-02-16 - Hernan Cattaneo
no radio rain
http://soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo...-2008/download
this essential mix is the closest thing to understand what is involved in Hernan moonpark sound . . ... . . . in this case the sound that gave to us in December 2007, ... . middle of the night, someone luxury with vest and beret .. appeared
maybe something infinity is approaching again
anyone know what the hell is going on up here
.. . . that Hernan in london possessed sound
Last edited by Hoff; May 25, 2010, 04:51:02 PM.Comment
-
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2008-02-16 - Hernan Cattaneo
[May 25, 2010 02:20:35 AM]
this essential mix is the closest thing to understand what is involved in Hernan moonpark sound . . ... . . . in this case the sound that gave to us in December 2007, ... . middle of the night, someone luxury with vest and beret .. appeared
maybe something infinity is approaching again
you looked good that didi ?, looking good the date
!? .... the last words ! mean
??
that was the first infinite moonpark between hernan & danny !!!!! ...
... you know veryvery well what happened after !!
Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix - 2008-02-16 - Hernan Cattaneo
And it arrived !!!
Every time I see these this smile just spreads across my face.
Every cent of that trip was so worth it. !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment