Accordian World rocks.
Upcoming Digweed
Collapse
X
-
Re: Upcoming Digweed
When I first found EDM mags at my local B&N, there were a bunch of them. IDJ, Ministry, DJ, Mixmag, URB, BPM, and a few others I can't remember. Now there is only the US mags...which suck, and Mixmag.
If you know where to buy single issues of a particular mag, please do send us the link. Because I never see stuff like that on their websites.Comment
-
Re: Upcoming Digweed
I'll rip it from Proton right away tomorrow morning, unfortunately can't upload it before sunday as I have a wedding to attend to tomorrow afternoon and that'll be an all nighter.
Not that I'd post a link to Transitions-show on this forum.
Forward thinking house musicComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment