muscle relaxers > pain killers
Percocet
Collapse
X
-
Re: Percocet
^^^ +1.
Funny I see this thread...sitting beside me is a leftover bottle of some 30 pills from my surgery a few weeks ago (only ended up needing about 10...but they helped nicely...especially when you pop 2-3 at a time
)
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Percocet
percocet makes me want to vomit
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
-
Re: Percocet
That does nothing for me. I lay there curled up in a ball in agony. Dizzy and waves of nausea just roll over me for hours. It makes me feel gross for 24-48 hours. I avoid it all costs. I dont really like any muscle relaxers/pain meds."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: Percocet
I took mine, felt a bit queasy, then ready to "pass out"...fought through that then felt fine.
Pain went away though
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Percocet
Yes it's oxycodone. This stuff serves it's purpose for people who truly need it but I can't go any where near this shit or hydrocodone. Had a $300 a day oxycontin habit that sent me to rehab. In recovery now so first thing I tell any Dr. is NO PAIN MEDS. They're so quick to hand this shit out that many addicts have formed habits from routine surgeries and stuff.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment