I can't get into it
Danny Tenaglia new cd
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Danny Tenaglia new cd
09 Hertz - Big Bang
my favorite track from the CD's. The beginning of each of the cd's has good tracks. But after the second track on each cd i get bored really quick with the lack of melody and the overuse of IDM percussion stuff. I got bored real quick after the first three songs on the first cd. Same with the second...until I got to HERTZ. Then it was really good, but dropped off immediately after that track was done.
This is the opinion of Jeffrey Collins and does not reflect the opinions of Mercuryserver or any of it's affiliates.Comment
-
Re: Danny Tenaglia new cd
Just got back from NY and saw Tenaglia @ Pacha and he destroyed the place! Saw SOS at a boat party, then went to Love for Ewan Person the same night. Danny was so wicked the guy might be the biggest show of a DJ out there, but for a legend he still pounds you harder than anyone out there. We left at 8am and he still had the room moving! The Futurism disc is great and any big room house fan should check it out, still recovering from an amazing weekend.Comment
-
Re: Danny Tenaglia new cd
"big room house" The only big room house i hear on that is the last couple songs on the second disc where he gets into his older vocal style stuff.
Sounds like one hell of a weekend. Can't wait to get to NYC, we'll have to hang out.Comment
-
Re: Danny Tenaglia new cd
i have to find a copy of his athens CD.......... that mix was superb.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Danny Tenaglia new cd
oh yeah Danny's got the darkness in serious amounts on the first disc. I was digging it. But then it got to a point where it was sounding more like an IDM or a chill cd, and that's not what I would think Danny would do.Comment
-
Re: Danny Tenaglia new cd
I can't bring myself to spend $ on his cd's after that post on the internet. Danny's excuse for not wanting his sets released is what that listeners don't get the full experience from hearing a recorded set? Dude the guy's almost 50 years old, does he really think people who have followed his music from the 90's are still clubbing like back then? I liked his stuff back in the day but I'm married with three kids now I can't run to NYC like back int the day so my only outlet is the net or a cd that comes out every 4 years. So he can take it on the chin and I'll support the guys who share more than a cd twice a decade with their fans!
Comment
-
Re: Danny Tenaglia new cd
i thought he was over 50.Comment
-
Re: Danny Tenaglia new cd
I can't bring myself to spend $ on his cd's after that post on the internet. Danny's excuse for not wanting his sets released is what that listeners don't get the full experience from hearing a recorded set? Dude the guy's almost 50 years old, does he really think people who have followed his music from the 90's are still clubbing like back then? I liked his stuff back in the day but I'm married with three kids now I can't run to NYC like back int the day so my only outlet is the net or a cd that comes out every 4 years. So he can take it on the chin and I'll support the guys who share more than a cd twice a decade with their fans!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment