Mate, u taking the piss outta my mate? A mate has gotta look out for his mates or he wuldnt be a mate at all...
Salvia divinorum
Collapse
X
-
Re: Salvia divinorum
its fucking shit, for pussys.
if you want a real trip get some philosophers truffles, and get back to me!Comment
-
Re: Salvia divinorum
Hmmm I've taken my fair share of shit and I still do the occasional bender, but I don't feel it's fucked me up or anything. There's probably some side effects but whatever they are, I think the drugs amplify them rather than create them.
In hindsight, sure I'd take it easy, but I remember going through a tough period 6yrs ago and got messed up enough that I had a small breakdown which I got out of, and I'd honestly say it's been good for me after I 'put' myself back together.
When you guys relate your experiences with drugs, how many of you research them properly or take any kind of precautions? I mean, anything in excess is bad.
And if you want to talk about altering brain chemistry, the way I see it, life IS a brain-altering experience. Think about all the 'legal' shit you consume, like alcohol, cigs, and even the food. Why do you think women get into comfort-eating? I've seen men who're high-flyers at work succumb to it as well.
When you think about it, everything you consume IS brain-altering. What do you think coffee or red bull does?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Salvia divinorum
Nice mate, v constructive. If you knew anything then you would know that philosophers stones/truffles are the mildest form of mushrooms and are what the Smart shops in Amsterdam recommend for noobs. If you watch the you tube vids you will see that Salvia is far far more intense than the mild trip that truffles/philosophers stones give.
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: Salvia divinorum
DMT > Salvia > LSD/shrooms > every other recreational drug.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Salvia divinorum
shrooms are now banned/illegal in holland if i,m correctNice mate, v constructive. If you knew anything then you would know that philosophers stones/truffles are the mildest form of mushrooms and are what the Smart shops in Amsterdam recommend for noobs. If you watch the you tube vids you will see that Salvia is far far more intense than the mild trip that truffles/philosophers stones give.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Salvia divinorum
Nice mate, v constructive. If you knew anything then you would know that philosophers stones/truffles are the mildest form of mushrooms and are what the Smart shops in Amsterdam recommend for noobs. If you watch the you tube vids you will see that Salvia is far far more intense than the mild trip that truffles/philosophers stones give.
erm, i dont think so man. there are far more weaker shrooms out there than the Psilocybe Tampanensis truffles. truffles are in the mid-range trip bracket, and it all depends on how many grams you take of them.
whats mild about being fucked off your face for 6 hours on truffles or smoking that poxy shit and hoping for a buzz for ten mins?
i know what id prefer.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Salvia divinorum
erm, i dont think so man. there are far more weaker shrooms out there than the Psilocybe Tampanensis truffles. truffles are in the mid-range trip bracket, and it all depends on how many grams you take of them.
whats mild about being fucked off your face for 6 hours on truffles or smoking that poxy shit and hoping for a buzz for ten mins?
i know what id prefer.
6 hours lol
i'd actually preffer the shorter approach, your body has less toxins to deal with even though the effect is less...think about why you are high for 10 minutes on one and 6 hours on another....but i guess that could also be due to amount consumedComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Salvia divinorum
All these drugs are for pussies you pussies...if you need drugs to get high you need your head examined as you clearly take way to many drugs
Life is the true freak-out foray...get high on that, yeahComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment