Now I know what its like to be a Yankees fan with the Pats keep winning
New England Patriots
Collapse
X
-
Re: New England Patriots
Now I know what its like to be a Yankees fan with the Pats keep winning" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28 -
Re: New England Patriots
its looking more and more like they will make a series of it.. and i bet there are some yankee fans wetting themselves, even tho they wont admit it, lol.
i cant really stand baseball.. but the sox are making it interestingComment
-
Re: New England Patriots
they are looking very strong.. i just wonder, when/IF they do lose, will it be a good game down to the wire against a team, like the Jets.. or crumble by over looking some shite team with one or two wins.
Comment
-
Re: New England Patriots
I think that they are a complete team.. Every aspect of them is great.. I think that it will all come to an end soon (JETS).. Can u believe that Brady has put up these kind of stats.. He could by the end of his career have more wins then Joe Montana.. If he wins this year his name will be up there with those greats.. Damn.. He isn't that good i feel but he knows how to win,,
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment