the fucking commercials in the middle of the kiss mixes
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
I don't have a problem wiht the ads... some of them are pretty funny (like thee ghonorrea one, or the other about the dealer asking questions like a doctor would...) they're just a couple, no big deal. Anyways, you can put them in the .cuesheet and just jump to the next track when they're on (if you use .cues...of course).
At least there are no 'doble ve doble ve doble ve' long, annoying jingles every two minutes like in Hernan's resident show. Stupid, long, useless jingles... they tell you what time the show is on... I'm f*cking listening to it! I already know what time the show is! and why would I want to know every five minutes what's the url of Hernan's site? one time is enough!
aaahhh... I needed that
So, keep the ads, jump a couple of seconds on your player, let Tom use his sunday time on other things.Comment
-
i agree, leave the ads in...it will just confuse me if i hear a fade in and out. at least with the ads in i know what's going on.black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Comment
-

It sucks that they have to air, but again it is radio and that's the basis of radio...gotta air them at some point.
At least they are a bare minimum; some "mixshows" you're lucky to get 20-minute sets before a nice long break of commercials kick in (but also that's attributed to the popularity of said show sometimes)FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: the fucking commercials in the middle of the kiss mixes
DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH IT TOM.I can. Laughing Some people like to have the "original" recordings without somebody puts his hands on them. I don't see a problem at all too especially as I listen to most sets on my headphones and a cracking commercial comes in pretty disturbing when you listen loud to Music. Shocked
Question is how anal our members are and if they prefer original recordings from edited recordings....dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: the fucking commercials in the middle of the kiss mixes
^^
I'm giving dreamers a card for being a snob, a hater, and for having an avatar thats over a meg.
if you cut commercials out make sure we host them for domComment
-
Re: the fucking commercials in the middle of the kiss mixes
no defo cut the ads..
theres nothing more annoying then commercials in the middle of a mix or some ejit saying.. 'k k k k k k k k kisss ffmmmmmmm'Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: the fucking commercials in the middle of the kiss mixes
^^^You must have been taking some good shit
i was about to nod off before the ads woke me up
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment