Deffo gonna give this a try,if anything just for a bit of fun
>>>> Mercurypromote DJ Contest <<<<
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
This is really quite nice of you guys to put this together. Thanks for the opportunity. I'll do my best for the set i'll upload this weekend.Comment
-
Re: >>>> Mercurypromote DJ Contest <<<&
I know its probably right in front of my face, but i couldn't spot it....
Whens the Deadline????Comment
-
Re: >>>> Mercurypromote DJ Contest <<<&
great idea guys! just the reason i needed to hit my decks again.
i'm trying to upload a set but i keep getting this error:
what the dilly-o?530-Unable to set anonymous privileges.
530 Login incorrect.Comment
-
Re: >>>> Mercurypromote DJ Contest <<<&
It works fine here. Make sure you put in the right username just as it says in the instructions.
EDIT- here's those instructions again for you:
ftp.mercurynation.com
login: anonymous@mercurynation.com
pass:[insert your email address]ToddComment
-
Re: >>>> Mercurypromote DJ Contest <<<&
I think I'm gonna do an acid set for this...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: >>>> Mercurypromote DJ Contest <<<&
This idea was long overdue. Thanks guys. It would be kinda nice if we could download people's mixes off of the ftp-but I'm sure that would be difficult.Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: >>>> Mercurypromote DJ Contest <<<&
So...why is it that right when I'm on fire behind the decks that my left earshell breaks from my headphones and that I don't have any money right now to buy a new one?
Why?
And why does that happen when I'm mixing for a DJ contest?
Why?
I can't deal with this. Imma take a crap on my mixer and piss over my decks. Just for the finishing touch of bad luck.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: >>>> Mercurypromote DJ Contest <<<&
hmm that wouldn't be much of a contest if you guys had free reign over the ftp... you will hear the best.... handpicked by our team of experts
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

bring it on!

Comment