If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I have always been curious about that thing they spoke about in the movie Matrix 1, "mescaline".... Any knowledge about that?
from the most beautiful cactus and from the few with no spikes!!
Peyote!!!
indians were doing this for ages! strange thing is that although peyote is banned in the US, it is still ALLOWED for the Native American Church which means indians are still allowed to take it in their ceremonies!!! for them its a sacred plant as with all psychedelics!
you can find everything here: http://www.erowid.org/plants/peyote/peyote.shtml
Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
Read up on Aldous Huxley, he wrote Doors of Perception based on his experience with mescalin
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
from the most beautiful cactus and from the few with no spikes!!
Peyote!!!
indians were doing this for ages! strange thing is that although peyote is banned in the US, it is still ALLOWED for the Native American Church which means indians are still allowed to take it in their ceremonies!!! for them its a sacred plant as with all psychedelics!
you can find everything here: http://www.erowid.org/plants/peyote/peyote.shtml
It'll be interesting to see how the global credit crunch hits the "recreational" sector .. in these uncertain times "consumers" either go bargain basement or for a product that exudes quality !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
I haven't been on the perverbial bender.Just wasnt my thing. A lot of people I hang with over the years are shocked that I have never indulged.I was always around it.Always within striking distance.Just didnt feel the need to go that route. Smoke weed on occassion.Tripped on Acid when I was in college.Will mostly likey never do it again.Drink tons of beer.(who hasn't) Thats basically it for me.
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Not so much anymore. The time is fun while it lasts but the recovery time is a waste and then I start feeling guilty as though I am a loser. It is fun occasionally though.
The memories I have will always be there though and I wouldnt change a thing.
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."
It'll be interesting to see how the global credit crunch hits the "recreational" sector .. in these uncertain times "consumers" either go bargain basement or for a product that exudes quality !
But I bet there will be more spending on contrband! It's like prostitution, business goes up when everything else is fucked
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
But I bet there will be more spending on contrband! It's like prostitution, business goes up when everything else is fucked
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment