if it makes you feel any better Kamal, I fell out of a bar tonight. Literally, I fell out of the place, down two steps, which seemed like giant steps. Luckily Jamey was already outside to witness the festivities and laughed in my face instead of helping me up. Good times
not another weekend of partying.....
Collapse
X
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
if it makes you feel any better Kamal, I fell out of a bar tonight. Literally, I fell out of the place, down two steps, which seemed like giant steps. Luckily Jamey was already outside to witness the festivities and laughed in my face instead of helping me up. Good times
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpic -
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
perfect, in the true spirit of ms, laugh first, take pictures then offer a helping handif it makes you feel any better Kamal, I fell out of a bar tonight. Literally, I fell out of the place, down two steps, which seemed like giant steps. Luckily Jamey was already outside to witness the festivities and laughed in my face instead of helping me up. Good timesComment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
if it makes you feel any better kamal, i fell out of a bar tonight. Literally, i fell out of the place, down two steps, which seemed like giant steps. Luckily jamey was already outside to witness the festivities and laughed in my face instead of helping me up. Good times
perfect!!!! What was it your first day with
your new feet?
SPEAK YOUR MIND..EVEN IF YOUR VOICE SHAKES.Comment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
dude, I was drunk off my ass. I had stumbled out the same door earlier in the night but the second time out did the trick. I was graceful though, I held on to my drink while falling across 7 feet of sidewalk till I hit my head on a parked car and then I let it go. fresh cup of crown and sprite too
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
that was classic. unfortunately the camera was in the car. now the pictures i got of him later at the house are another matter!!!

Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
Trust King Jamey the IIIif it makes you feel any better Kamal, I fell out of a bar tonight. Literally, I fell out of the place, down two steps, which seemed like giant steps. Luckily Jamey was already outside to witness the festivities and laughed in my face instead of helping me up. Good times
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
naa weekend's over, I had to work today and needed to rest in so went to the hotel and crashed. got up and left the city about 11:30 and drove straight home.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
Thanks for the bday wishes guys. I just got back from NYC this morning (lol my stay got "extended" by 24 hours
). It was definitely fun though IMO Fortier's set did not really go anywhere. He never really peaked it which annoyed me. The opening and closing djs were better I thought.
Shivz - would have loved to get online at the afterparty but I was at someone else's house. It was definitely another crazy weekend! I need a break...lolComment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
another break ? get ready for this friday bitchwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
I'll second that, rubraks aptly pointed this out before Chris started spinning i.e. his set wont' go anywhere but we will get to hear some surreal tracks and true to this, we heard a few amazing songs throughout the set, but the set overall was boring.....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: not another weekend of partying.....
back into the city again this weekend......... anything special cooking ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment