glad you're a part of the community dude.....
can't believe I nearly missed it....
Collapse
X
-
can't believe I nearly missed it....
To one of the calmest person's I know on the board..... have a GREAT B'day Toasty.... I know you said you can't go out and have a bender for a short while but I do hope that this day (as compared to the rest of the year) is a HAPPY/STRESS FREE one.....
glad you're a part of the community dude.....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: can't believe I nearly missed it....
Happy Birthday Toasty!
I hope you are having a fabulous day
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
Re: can't believe I nearly missed it....
hapy b-day james. all the best. relax. turn OFF the TV and have a glass of wine with the better half.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: can't believe I nearly missed it....
hbday toasty!!!!If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
-
Re: can't believe I nearly missed it....
hey buddy, happy birthday!This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Enjoy your day.

Comment