Leave it to Biden. I'm so disappointed in Obama's choice here.
The Perform Act
Collapse
X
-
The Perform Act
Anybody hear about this? It's a US bill to try to make recording internet/satellite radio streams illegal..
Leave it to Biden. I'm so disappointed in Obama's choice here.Tags: None -
Re: The Perform Act
politicsd aside, what's next? paying a flat royalty charge for attending any place that plays music.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Re: The Perform Act
Anybody hear about this? It's a US bill to try to make recording internet/satellite radio streams illegal..
Leave it to Biden. I'm so disappointed in Obama's choice here.
Does this have to do with the XM/Sirius merger?you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: The Perform Act
probably, find out who donated to biden in the preceding months to a year.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: The Perform Act
^^ there lies the answer
Bidens donations comes mostly from law firms and a credit card company now owned by Bank of America
maybe one of this lawfirms represent a record company or something.
is said one of his benefactors is involved in a payoff to John Edwards's mistress for relocation purpusesComment
-
Re: The Perform Act
wouldnt this be something that these radio/internet/satellite companies want? I mean, is this not protecting property rights?
edit: i only bring this up because of Jeff Collins' recent success in getting his track signed, and I've been doing some reading (albeit minimal) into property rights and stuff...
Update; found this; http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10024163-38.htmlyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: The Perform Act
Because with a global economic downturn and the crisis in iraq ... this is obviously a key priority
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: The Perform Act
biden ftw:
disapointed too...If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: The Perform Act
Remember guys. Biden is one of the guys who brought about the RAVE act and basically killed what was a really fun and harmless thing for many people who couldn't go to big clubs yet but loved electronic music just the same.
Like the saying goes. It only takes one bad apple to spoil it for the rest of us.
The government has been all over Sirius and XM since Howard left regular radio...so I wouldn't be surprised if his old radio station didn't have a big stake in this too.Comment
-
Re: The Perform Act
wouldnt this be something that these radio/internet/satellite companies want? I mean, is this not protecting property rights?
edit: i only bring this up because of Jeff Collins' recent success in getting his track signed, and I've been doing some reading (albeit minimal) into property rights and stuff...
Update; found this; http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10024163-38.html
And THANKS BRO. I love you too!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment