jez i cant wait to get my ps3, my sis is going to las vegas now, hope she can find one...
PS3 questions
Collapse
X
-
Re: PS3 questions
jez i cant wait to get my ps3, my sis is going to las vegas now, hope she can find one...
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. -
-
Re: PS3 questions
So I finally popped for a PS3 over the weekend (the new 80gb version for $399) and I'm quite enjoying it. Luckily I never had a PS2 so I don't have to worry about BC there. The functionality sold me and I freaking love Blu-ray here on my 42 inch plasma home theater system, but I've downloaded a couple of demos (Madden and Quake Wars) and I'm freaking blown away.
One of my friends recommended I pick up Warhawk, so I did only to discover it was multiplayer only. Doh! I'll have to actually find time to play that one because I'm sure it'll be time consuming.
Judging from the thread here, it looks like GTA4 and GT5 are games I should be looking at getting next, but what other games should I check out?http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
metal gear!, thats the main reason im buying it
..
400$ where?...
im looking at waltmarts for it...since my sister is going to las vegas....
can i check where you buy it that it have online items as waltmart?...
also i want to play
fight night round 3....love that game
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
$399 @ circuit citywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: PS3 questions
Fry's, Circuit City, Kmart, Walmart, Sears, SonyStyle all have the 80GB model for $399. The 160GB model will be $499 and comes out in November. The 18th I believe. You can find the 80GB (without BC) just about anywhere right now and the 80GB MGS4 package is still available in stores and online too.
As for games... Battlefield: Bad Company, Uncharted, GT5: Prologue are some to get you started. There are a shitload of games coming out before the year is over too.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
ho i see, ok here is another question, i see the ps3 is $400, alone, and the game metal gear is about $60 so is more cheaper, is it the same? or the packed contains something else besides the game?....
coz maybe with that $40 bucks i can buy another controler or Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)....dont know i have this chance to get it, and i dont want a FAIL image like those on GYY
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
Do they still sell ones with Backwards Compatibility?Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
i guess yes!https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
Here are your options.
1. MGS4 Package which contains an 80GB PS3 with BC for PS2 games. List price is $499 and comes with one DS3 controller and obviously the MGS4 game. Also includes a voucher to download the game Pain for free.
2. 40GB PS3 with no BC for PS2 games. List price is $399 and they are scarce. This has a Sixaxis controller.
3. 80GB PS3 with no BC for PS2 games. List price is $399. I believe this comes with a DS3 controller as well.
These are your current options available now and there is a 160GB PS3 with no BC for PS2 scheduled to release on November 18.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
MJ, BC IS important if you never had a ps2.....you need to play the classics first man...ie...Metal Gear Solid series, God of War series, ICO, Shadow of Collosus...lots of epic games came out for ps2 that will look better on your ps3 thanks to the upscaling function on ps3...so, id say head out to your nearest used game store...and just pack on the classics for a while to catch up....ull enjoy your ps3 even more.So I finally popped for a PS3 over the weekend (the new 80gb version for $399) and I'm quite enjoying it. Luckily I never had a PS2 so I don't have to worry about BC there. The functionality sold me and I freaking love Blu-ray here on my 42 inch plasma home theater system, but I've downloaded a couple of demos (Madden and Quake Wars) and I'm freaking blown away.
One of my friends recommended I pick up Warhawk, so I did only to discover it was multiplayer only. Doh! I'll have to actually find time to play that one because I'm sure it'll be time consuming.
Judging from the thread here, it looks like GTA4 and GT5 are games I should be looking at getting next, but what other games should I check out?
And yah definitely need GT5 and dont forget the wheel...gotta do justice to the game.
edit/// i hope you got the BC one....Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
thanks beanz, guess im going for the 80gb without bc....for $400, and buy the game and another controller, and fight night so i can play with my bro.....Here are your options.
1. MGS4 Package which contains an 80GB PS3 with BC for PS2 games. List price is $499 and comes with one DS3 controller and obviously the MGS4 game. Also includes a voucher to download the game Pain for free.
2. 40GB PS3 with no BC for PS2 games. List price is $399 and they are scarce. This has a Sixaxis controller.
3. 80GB PS3 with no BC for PS2 games. List price is $399. I believe this comes with a DS3 controller as well.
These are your current options available now and there is a 160GB PS3 with no BC for PS2 scheduled to release on November 18.
that 160gb sounds good btw, but do i need that much space?https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
want wheel do you recommend?MJ, BC IS important if you never had a ps2.....you need to play the classics first man...ie...Metal Gear Solid series, God of War series, ICO, Shadow of Collosus...lots of epic games came out for ps2 that will look better on your ps3 thanks to the upscaling function on ps3...so, id say head out to your nearest used game store...and just pack on the classics for a while to catch up....ull enjoy your ps3 even more.
And yah definitely need GT5 and dont forget the wheel...gotta do justice to the game.
edit/// i hope you got the BC one....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment