I need some advise please!!!!!!!!...........i have a budget of 500 to get one
keyboards
Collapse
X
-
Production keyboards
i need to buy a keyboard for my studio but i don't have a clue what to buy. I'm starting a piano class and it is the right time to get one. i heard that korg keyboards are really good.
I need some advise please!!!!!!!!...........i have a budget of 500 to get oneTags: None -
-
Re: keyboards
And the Triton series has been around for a good while so you could probably find a really nice one that is slightly used for the 500.Comment
-
-
Re: keyboards
yeah and it'll also help you with your speed for when you get on a semi-weighted keyboard.Comment
-
-
Re: keyboards
triton Le.
The Micro Korg is exactly what it is...micro. It doesn't have many keys, and seem to not work well for piano lessons, as i think most of the presets on it are monophonic.Comment
-
Re: keyboards
Yamaha Keyboard w/ 76 Graded Action Piano Keys for $ 322.78 what are your thoughts about this one? Is it good for a mini studio? I have found some triton Le61 on ebay they usually run over $450 but they are used. Would it be worth to buy the triton le61which is used or the yamaha brand new?
By the way thank you guys for taking the time answering my questions.Comment
-
Re: keyboards
the triton used i think...it still has more going on for you than a simple piano keyboard. The triton will give you that piano, plus a ton of other sounds.
and you're welcome.Comment
-
Re: keyboards
You might just buy a midi controller if you mostly plan to play at home, it's cheapest and most flexible, so you decide, Triton isn't so cheap + keyboard isn't weighted at all!
Yamaha DX7 old school synth has the best keyboard, like a real piano!
CME midi contollers have also solid weighted keyboards.Comment
-
Re: keyboards
u could pick up a second hand module like a roland jv (i have a 1080 which is still goin strong) and a decent controller keyboard
but you won't go far wrong with korg gear as others have recommended - i had an m1 for years which is a great controller and the piano sounds are good - come to think of it why the fook did i sell it??
oh yeah to pay the mortgage i remember now
Comment
-
Re: keyboards
just make sure you have plenty of room for it. 61 keys is a big keyboard. I got a radium 49key and damn that thing is big for my small studio. now I have to make some monitor stands so I can have some more room on my desk.
BTW. I'm selling my Oxygen 8 controller. Mint condition. Taken very well care of.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment