Just got my hands on Behrouz's afterhours set from last weekend. Apparently they had a wicked afterhours at someone's house in NY. This one is truly Pure Behrouz style. I imagine at 1Oak it was more of a commercial crowd so he had to take it more mainstream but this is the set I am truly digging:
Behrouz - Live @ 1 OAK New York - 05-09-2008
Collapse
X
-
Re: Behrouz - Live @ 1 OAK New York - 05-09-2008
Just got my hands on Behrouz's afterhours set from last weekend. Apparently they had a wicked afterhours at someone's house in NY. This one is truly Pure Behrouz style. I imagine at 1Oak it was more of a commercial crowd so he had to take it more mainstream but this is the set I am truly digging:
Che -
Re: Behrouz - Live @ 1 OAK New York - 05-09-2008
wordJust got my hands on Behrouz's afterhours set from last weekend. Apparently they had a wicked afterhours at someone's house in NY. This one is truly Pure Behrouz style. I imagine at 1Oak it was more of a commercial crowd so he had to take it more mainstream but this is the set I am truly digging:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZYWQF8EJComment
-
Re: Behrouz - Live @ 1 OAK New York - 05-09-2008
Just got my hands on Behrouz's afterhours set from last weekend. Apparently they had a wicked afterhours at someone's house in NY. This one is truly Pure Behrouz style. I imagine at 1Oak it was more of a commercial crowd so he had to take it more mainstream but this is the set I am truly digging:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZYWQF8EJ
Nice one...thnx
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: Behrouz - Live @ 1 OAK New York - 05-09-2008
Behrouz_-_Live_at_1_Oak_(New_York)-SAT-09-05-2008-TALiON
01-behrouz_-_live_at_1_oak_(new_york)-sat-09-06-2008.mp3
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment