Good ole' days right there! I remember when Moby did a remix of one of their singles in the early 90s...it was either really good or I was really naive.
jody wisternoff - special mix at danceradio - 2008-09-05
Collapse
X
-
Re: jody wisternoff - special mix at danceradio - 2008-09-05
I remember it being really good as well.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: something like dis:
Cheers for this. I'm off to hunt down as many of those as i can.01 Mirror Music - Sea of Tranquility
02 The Diogenes Club - CDPT
03 In Flagranti - Business Acumen (Holy Ghost! Cover Version)
04 Sueno Latino - Sueno Latino (Dumb Dan 2008 Remake)
05 D. Ramirez and Dirty South - Shield (Base Cartel Remix)
06 Dana Berquist/Peder G - Guadaloupe
07 Solarity - Essence (Claes Rosen Remix?)
08 B-52's - Juliet of the Spirits (Glenn Morrison & Bruce Aisher Remix)
09 Alan Braxe Feat. Killa Kella and Fallon - Nightwatcher (Tony Senghore's Night Vision Version)
10 Rex the Dog - I Can See You, Can You See Me? (Kenson Remix)Comment
-
Re: jody wisternoff - special mix at danceradio - 2008-09-05
Ya'll want 320s?!
Comment
-
Re: jody wisternoff - special mix at danceradio - 2008-09-05
Thanks Vinnie!
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
-
Re: jody wisternoff - special mix at danceradio - 2008-09-05
This mix is killer!!! Best one out of the others floating around. However they are all good.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment