I always thought mimosa was a food! ahahha - if someone had said bucksfizz I would have know better.
Mdma
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mdma
I always thought mimosa was a food! ahahha - if someone had said bucksfizz I would have know better.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
-
Comment
-
Re: Mdma
^^ could be!
I'll take 2 of each to be sure plz
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
-
Re: Mdma
fck yea! cheers ! happy friday to ya!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Mdma
delete South Asia.... Samosa is Indian.... and you can stuff with potatoes, chicken, or whatever else you're fond off and serve with Onion, Green Peppers and Green Chillies.... mmmm now I'm hungry.... hungry girl ?
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Mdma
Yumm, mimosas and moderated mdma intake
Last edited by i!!ustrious; September 12, 2008, 09:48:46 PM.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Mdma





I don't believe this! EDM site, Drug thread turns into a food thread
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Mdma
back in the day, after a long night of MDMA "sugar" powder induced dj sets (Sasha, Slacker, Seaman, Quivver, Diggers, Jimmy Van M, Luis Diaz) at Groove Jet on Miami Beach, FL - we would take boats and jet ski's and go down to the first Key and sit around all day Sunday drinking Mimosa's and eating stone crab claws.... oh I miss those carefree dayz.Comment
-
Re: Mdma
stone crab claws! i realize this thread has seriously been jacked, but all this talk of samosas, mimosas, and now stone crab claws! damn, now i'm a hungry girl!!! oh and i kinda like that other stuff y'all were talking about too.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Mdma
That is the proper way to be at Burning Man.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment