2G of ram? that seems like a good amount for most things, unless you are doing anything super intensive (video editing/final cut, etc), I would think that would be good unless you are planning on rendering the next Pixar movie from your laptop while you are on the road
fucking PC laptops...macbooks, here I come
Collapse
X
-
Re: fucking PC laptops...macbooks, here I come
2G of ram? that seems like a good amount for most things, unless you are doing anything super intensive (video editing/final cut, etc), I would think that would be good unless you are planning on rendering the next Pixar movie from your laptop while you are on the road
-
Re: fucking PC laptops...macbooks, here I come
You can always use more RAM as it's so damn cheap. Better to be overprepared and worry-free.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment