If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Anyone here see the movie IDENTITY? Its from the early 2003 or something...with Ray Liotta and John Cusack. I thought it was a really good movie till the end, when it because Awesome!! Some really freaky twists in this movie. I highly recommend. Anyone else watched it?
Humm...I haven't seen this, but both those actors rock. Its current rating on imdb is a 7.3 with 43,500 votes, that is very damn good. I need to check into this one.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment