If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I am actually staying in for a Sat. night for once and am just chilling at home, naturally I have some tunes on.
Pulled out this gem from the cd rack:
I forgot how good this cd is. 'Nil' is freakin amazing.
I used to listen to these guys nonstop back in the 90's when their first albums came out. Tri Repetate++ is one of my all time top 10 cd's.
Too bad they went to shit and I stopped buying their stuff after LP5, now its all just bleeps and noise. This cd is nice and warm, a good one to listen to...
I used to listen to these guys nonstop back in the 90's when their first albums came out. Tri Repetate++ is one of my all time top 10 cd's.
Too bad they went to shit and I stopped buying their stuff after LP5, now its all just bleeps and noise.
absolutely the same!
i also like tracks from incunabula.
THE first time I ever spun on decks was doing a collage of all kinds of things. One day i'll pull it out and digitize it. But I was playing quite a bit of them back then and mixing it with John Cage and Pole.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment