If Palin doesn't believe dinosaurs existed then I will certainly vote for Obama/Biden.
Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
Collapse
X
-
Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
I actually agree with Matt Damon as I don't think she has the right experience. I think McCain is the most experienced and ready, but I do consider Obama ready for the VP job. I'd like to see Obama with a little more experience before him being President.
If Palin doesn't believe dinosaurs existed then I will certainly vote for Obama/Biden.
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteTags: None -
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
from what I've heard, that dinosaurs thing was made up by some sarcastic blogger and they are falsely attributing it to Palin. It wouldn't have surprised me, though, if she had said itmixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
As a conservative athiest, the whole "we think the world is only 4000 years old" argument always makes me cringe. Very funny line from Daman, actually. You can hear the interviewer snickering in the background.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
^ the facts indicate yes. typically, the fundamentalist-oriented christians believe the bible is the exact word of god. long explanation aside, that leaves the earth being about 12,000 years old. hence, the explanation for dinosaurs (who are older thanthat) are that they are satan's trick, and that people really did comingle with the dinosaurs.
it isn't a tongue in cheek comment. it's focusing on a serious topic. having watched clips of her church, i would say there's a 80% chance she believes this.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
Sure did -- great example of why you shouldn't listen to what entertainers have say just because they're entertainers.
Damon's observations, on the other hand, is a great example of why you shouldn't discount wholesale what someone says just because he or she is an entertainer. Dude is spot on, IMO.Comment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
Yes,
Remember boys & girls, you should only listen to entertainers when they are entertaining us, or when they agree with our political positions...
Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!
http://dontvoteobama.netComment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
^^dude, you're missing the point. The point is that when someone says something that makes sense, it makes sense, period. Opinions should not be adopted or discounted wholesale because the messenger happens to fall into a group about whom we have preconceived ideas.
I could ordinarily give a frog's green ass what Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Barbara Streisand, Chuck Norris, or Ted Nugent think about politics, and what they say carries no special weight for me by virtue of being celebrities. That said, he actually makes some pretty damn good points here, and I'm not going to bury my head in the sand and stick my fingers in my ears because it happens to be Matt Damon.Comment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
And you should deny basic scientifically-established facts (such as that dinosaurs existed) whenever it disagrees with the candidates chosen by your beloved Republican party, which in your biased view can clearly never be wrong.
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
"..its like a really bad Disney movie.."
"..we can't have that."(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
Biased? Yeah ok... Really?
So splain to me this... Is matt damon an idiot for repeating (and accepting as fact) fake quotes posted on a blog, or are the bigger idiots those who quote matt damon & actually think that matt damon knows what the fuck he's talking about ???
Sheesh people, ever heard of google ???
fake quotes originated here:
http://unbearablebobness.typepad.com...in-quotes.html
more info here:
Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!
http://dontvoteobama.netComment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
I get my political advice from Lindsy Lohan, my dating advice from Paris Hilton, and investment advice from Mike Tyson... 'Cause they all "make sense, period"...^^dude, you're missing the point. The point is that when someone says something that makes sense, it makes sense, period. Opinions should not be adopted or discounted wholesale because the messenger happens to fall into a group about whom we have preconceived ideas.
I could ordinarily give a frog's green ass what Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Barbara Streisand, Chuck Norris, or Ted Nugent think about politics, and what they say carries no special weight for me by virtue of being celebrities. That said, he actually makes some pretty damn good points here, and I'm not going to bury my head in the sand and stick my fingers in my ears because it happens to be Matt Damon.
For fucksakes, next thing you know I'll be looking to get honest & ethical legal advice from an attorney... wtf...
Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!
http://dontvoteobama.netComment
-
Re: Matt Damon questions Palin's experience
just one thing...
the words "facts" and "indicate" should never be in the same sentence. use facts with verify.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment