I will be catching him in Denver at BETA. Was going to fly out to LA to catch him, but saw he was coming here. Oh yeah!!! Moving out to LA next month just in time for Howells.
Sat 9-13-08 john digweed @ vanguard in hollywood
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sat 9-13-08 john digweed @ vanguard in hollywood
I stayed in LA after all and am going to this Woot!
Do any of you LA peeps go to the Compression parties (Pan Pot tonight?), Droog parties, or Avalon (which has been kicking vanguard's ass in terms of bookings)?_________
_subdude_
_________Comment
-
Re: Sat 9-13-08 john digweed @ vanguard in hollywood
No, heard about the PanPot show too late. Chloe set the table real nice and John melted eye sight and brain cells.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Sat 9-13-08 john digweed @ vanguard in hollywood
gah!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!! PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TRANSPORT ME THERE... SOB
please diggers, please come to NZ again...
Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment