Hope you all had a great holiday!
I'm BACK!!!
Collapse
X
-
I'm BACK!!!
Hello boys and girls...I am back from a great holiday. . . So You all can look forward to my always original contribution to your little community!
Hope you all had a great holiday!The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXTags: None -
Re: I'm BACK!!!
where'd you go for your vacation.... and welcome back
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: I'm BACK!!!
dhar its about time you took another holiday!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: I'm BACK!!!







The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: I'm BACK!!!
herrrnaaaaannn!!!!!!http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: I'm BACK!!!
That beach looks beautiful. I'd love to swim and float around there staring at the mountains. Where is it?
The dude holding his head behind Hernan cracked me up!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I'm BACK!!!
Montenegro and Croatia. . . I'm waiting for some other photos from a mate.. when they come i'll post them as well..The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: I'm BACK!!!
That areas really on the up ... now that they have good dance bills it looks to make for a great vacation, and must be far far cheaper than ibiza !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment