If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
After several joint campaign appearances with Sen. John McCain, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin ventured off last week into solo campaign territory that was tightly controlled -- no questions taken.
This should be interesting. She can put a lot of doubts to rest, or create new ones.
Am also wondering if it will really be the same free-wheeling format that McCain (to his credit) normally uses, where questions aren't pre-screened. Wouldn't surprise me if they start out with something a little more controlled.
Notice how it's taken them two weeks of indoctrination and training to finally let this happen. Whereas Biden was speaking solo a day or two after the announcement. Also whereas Obama has been politically active and informed for at least the past four years.
Notice how it's taken them two weeks of indoctrination and training to finally let this happen. Whereas Biden was speaking solo a day or two after the announcement. Also whereas Obama has been politically active and informed for at least the past four years.
True, she's nothing compared to the sophisticated orator & political genius that is Joe Biden...
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
“If John (McCain) wants to know where the bad guys live, come back with me to Afghanistan. We know where they reside. And it’s not in Iraq.” --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
“There’s less than one percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than four of five percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you’re dealing with.” --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
"I got tested for AIDS. I know Barack got tested for AIDS. There's no shame in being tested for AIDS. It's an important thing." --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!
Quoting Joe Biden does not make Palin any better!!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Notice how it's taken them two weeks of indoctrination and training to finally let this happen. Whereas Biden was speaking solo a day or two after the announcement. Also whereas Obama has been politically active and informed for at least the past four years.
Originally posted by k3n3
True, she's nothing compared to the sophisticated orator & political genius that is Joe Biden...
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
“If John (McCain) wants to know where the bad guys live, come back with me to Afghanistan. We know where they reside. And it’s not in Iraq.” --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
“There’s less than one percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than four of five percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you’re dealing with.” --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
"I got tested for AIDS. I know Barack got tested for AIDS. There's no shame in being tested for AIDS. It's an important thing." --Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.)
how is what Bush doing or McCain suggesting different that New Deal Socialism? Liberals years ago would have NEVER gone as far as having the government bail out corporations.
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment