If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Sox in 7. That is my guess. F*&# the curse. It is over.
Dude I wouldn't talk untill you guys actually win a world series again... Don't forgert what happen to you guys with the Mets. Yes I'm still bitter about my team CHOKING and not putting you guys away.
The Cardinals will win, not because of any lame curse (i hate this curse bullshit, the astros HAVE never been to the world series, even though they've participated in 2 all-time great championship series, and you never hear about them being cursed), but simply because they have the better team.
In the NL series, the Astros played fucking GREAT, but the Cardinals were even better. To beat a team like this that simply doesn't make mistakes, you have to not make mistakes yourself. I can't see the Red Sox not making any fatal blunders, and I can't see the Cardinals choking either. My guess is Cardinals in 6.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment