I've got one waiting for you, baby!
Apple Let's Rock event going on now
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Apple Let's Rock event going on now
Just a quick question on ipod's.
I currently have a 1st generation nano (1 GB) and was looking at the new nano's. What generation are the new nano's? If i'm going to buy one I want to make sure it works with my little ihome sitting on my desk. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my ipod now but was looking more toward getting more space, but if it doesn't work with my ihome then I'm not going to worry about it. I'm hoping that the connectors are still the same and I can just buy a new one and it will work with the ihome.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Apple Let's Rock event going on now
Connectors should be the same, Apple has never changed the connectors in every generation. Those speakers usually come with some sort of adaptors so they can accomodate the different sizes of the ipod and ipod nano. But that said, the latest ipod nano has a different form factor so you still need to see if it can be plugged in.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Apple Let's Rock event going on now
Thanks guys! I was looking at a 3rd generation tonight and the guy I talked to wasn't sure if the new generation would work either. He didn't have the ihome model there so we could try it, but tomorrow I'm going to a store that does have one so I can try it out. I appreciate the input.
I'm really digging the look of those new nano's so i'm a little torn. Hopefully it will work.
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment