I've heard loads about those shure headphones for $100, might be worth taking a look at them,
iPod speakers recommendations......
Collapse
X
-
Re: iPod speakers recommendations......
I've heard loads about those shure headphones for $100, might be worth taking a look at them,www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: iPod speakers recommendations......

Comment
-
Re: iPod speakers recommendations......
Or Westone, or Ultimate Ears ... there are more options besides Shures, particularly if you want bass for EDM.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: iPod speakers recommendations......
Are you referring to the E2s? I think that was the model they had for $99. I read a lot of reviews that said to fork out the dough for the ones that went for $199 because of build quality for the E2s. I think the next ones were the E2Cs or something. Been a while since I read those as they've been out for a couple of years. Can't see myself spending that much on earbuds though to listen to that AM radio crispy sound of compressed audio.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment