Listening to this now... delicious so far. Techy funky fun.
BureOne - Comfort Zone
Collapse
X
-
Re: BureOne - Comfort Zone
Listening to this now... delicious so far. Techy funky fun.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: BureOne - Comfort Zone
mm yummers ...my girlfriend is so fucked tonight. =)
gone deep yard with this homer. another 5/5. thx B.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
-
Re: BureOne - Comfort Zone
TEXTUAL TRACK LIST LIKE ALL THE TRACK LISTS SHOULD BE POSTED.
WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE POST A TRACK LIST IN TEXT SO I CAN COPY/PASTE IT!
GOD! I DO WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE I WANNA DO-GOD! UGGGHHH..GIRLS ONLY LIKE DJS WITH GEAT SKILLS!
1. Hakan Lidbo - HoneyCave
2. Jeff Bennett - Front Spiral (Hogendoom & Klejn Remix)
3. Summer of Space - Calling after us (Flatcracker Mammal Bus Mix)
4. Acos CoolKAs - Stellar Way
5. Sen-Sei & Jesse Brooks - Pushin’
6. Sergio Mun0z - Nice and Easy
7. Skylark Too Much Info (Manual Tur Mix)
8. Rodamaal - Insomnia (Main Mix)
9. Starrysky - Sharing Cooperation (Plusdeep Mix)
10. Muzzaik - Dirty Dance
11. Tarek - Desabafo (Shawn Ward Mix)Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Comfort Zone
Yeah ok fine - it looks pretty - ok happy now? Look I'm a perfectionist ok GOD! Girls only like DJ's with great skills! - I like the mix a lot by the way.Comment
-
Re: BureOne - Comfort Zone
well, too bad for them..I do however have great nunchuck skills! does that count?
Thx!
Thanks dude!Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment