If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Frankly I may be an elitist in this mentality, but I do not agree with the world economy. It robs the average man ... hence the famous paper chase, corporate greed and corruption. Plus the numerous third world issues it has caused the deportation of cheap and outside labor.
I want change, and I believe a complete failure will result in this. With all markets being impacted we are on a verge of a new dawn. A reverse centralization of sorts. Our whole world is one solid bubble, one pop and here we go, there are no barriers, buffers or protection. One epic checkmate and we are all done. My best analogy is our food industry … it has gone to such a extreme that contamination can cause an epidemic. Isolation is key. One plant screwed ... not all.
Does that make sense?I don't want a saving grace. I want change.
Frankly I may be an elitist in this mentality, but I do not agree with the world economy. It robs the average man ... hence the famous paper chase, corporate greed and corruption. Plus the numerous third world issues it has caused the deportation of cheap and outside labor.
I want change, and I believe a complete failure will result in this. With all markets being impacted we are on a verge of a new dawn. A reverse centralization of sorts. Our whole world is one solid bubble, one pop and here we go, there are no barriers, buffers or protection. One epic checkmate and we are all done. My best analogy is our food industry … it has gone to such a extreme that contamination can cause an epidemic. Isolation is key. One plant screwed ... not all.
Does that make sense?I don't want a saving grace. I want change.
better vote for Palin then
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
the change you think of will lead to more deaths than ww2 and ww1 combined. complete and utter chaos. war on the global scale, and not the US type war where we warn them and act as humane as possible. war on the level of the nazi's and the crusades vs the islamic expansion into the western end of the middle east/eastern europe. complete and utter disregard for life, power grab after power grab. innocents dying by the millions. loss of all vital necessities including food and water. shutdown of all global trade, not only money, but previously mentioned food and water. think of what would happen to africa and middle east if they lost access to the basic commodities like livestock, grain, wheat, fruits. if you dont live on a coastal region, say goodbye to fish. you can also count on the shutdown of utilities, and i do beleive it gets pretty cold in oregon around january. let alone the rockies, canada, russia, etc. think of just the basic things like how many people would die in the summer months without electricty and water, you can count on anyone over 65 who isnt in great health dying. denial of medications because they have to be diverted to teh military, like steel was in the 40's etc etc
and dont think for a minute that if it truly hit that scale, the progressed nations, and the middle eastern nutballs would hold back on things like anthrax, mustard gas, and the shit they dont even tell us about.
i.e. someone better step the fuck up, and the only groups on the stairs to the podium are the US and chinese governments.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
The thing I was thinking about is. . . the fact that the failure of the Bush administration to get approval for this bill from congress has done huge damage to the stock market in its own right. The 700 billion were hyped up as the solution the problems of the economy and now they are not coming so ppl are understandably panicking. This should have been anticipated.
TheIdiotsAREWinning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
Does this mean that we should not be buying anything except food and gas? There are some books and music I was going to buy on amazon. Should I hoard my money instead?
Good I have enough books to cover me for a few weeks of winter here, then I can burn the bookcases. It might end up like The Day After Tomorrow around here.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment