If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
01. Dinamoe - The Green fresh One (Original Mix)
02. Kalabrese - Cityblues
03. Sascha Dive - Street Life (Samuel Davis Dark Groove Remix)
04. Kid Sublime - Basement Works Vol. 1
05. Johnny D - Orbitalife
06. Martinez - Retrospective
07. Diz - No Way
08. Johnny D - Tramodyssee
09. Mlle Caro & Franck Garcia - Dead Souls (Radio Slave Long Distance Kiss Mix)
10. Prompt - Ambee
11. DJ Koze - Zou Zou
12. I:Cube - Gtnup
13. SoulPhiction - Traffic Lights
14. Two Armadillos - Hamlin (Sascha Dive's Secret Dub)
15. Seth Troxler & Patrick Russell - Doctor of Romance
16. Even Tuell - Untitled B1
17. DJ Koze - I Want To Sleep
18. Basti Grub - Baaa Niii
19. Matthew Dear - Free To Ask (Body Language Exclusive Track)
20. Lorenzo - Get Deep
The duo of Arne Schaffhausen and Wayan Raabe, AKA Extrawelt, will release their debut album under the moniker in October.
Schaffhausen and Raabe made their name slinging trance to the masses as Midi Miliz and Spirallianz and sometimes still break out the Midi name for a 12-inch or two. But these days, tech-house seems to be more their speed, as the duo have released acclaimed records on Border Community, Traum and Cocoon. The latter imprint liked them so much, though, that they asked them to record an entire full-length of their lovely little tunes.
The result is Schöne Neue Extrawelt, a twelve track journey full of what Extrawelt calls "sunrise scenarios, energy, revolution and kaput-ness." The duo whittled down a reported 25 tracks to an 11 tune (and one skit) album. Says the boys, "We have tested all tracks live over the last three months and constantly re-interpreted them. So, the 'danceability' is clearly in our focus, but the sound spectrum and the dramaturgy of the titles should not be solely functioning in the club. Our intention was definitely not to deliver an album full of superficial peak time hits."
Tracklist
01. One Tree Hill
02. Darkside Of My Room
03. Wippsteert
04. Messy Machinery
05. Must Attack
06. Trümmerfeld
07. Wolkenbruch
08. Added Planet
09. Kurt Curtain (skit)
10. Daten Raten
11. Lost In Willaura
12. Homing
01. Viewed From Above
02. Glacier (Part 1)
03. Serengeti
04. Colour Blind
05. A Corner
06. Newfoundland
07. North Arctic
08. Factories And Assembly
09. Ice Formed
10. Small Town
11. Nearly Home
12. Boca Manu
13. Journey To The Centre
14. Glacier (Part 2)
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
01. Just a Matter of Time
02. Eurochild (Session)
03. Fake the Aroma
04. The Hunter Gets Captured by the Game (feat. Tracey Thorn)
05. End Titles
06. Wire (Edit)
07. Teardrop (Call-out Hook #1)
08. Teardrop (Call-out Hook #2)
09. I Want You (feat. Madonna)
10. Superpredators (Film Mix - Jackal Score)
11. Nature Boy (feat. David Bowie)
12. Nature of Threat
13. Wire (Live)
14. Speed of Dark
15. Daydreaming (Live)
16. I Against I (Instrumental)
17. Aftersun (feat. Dot Allison)
18. Black Milk (Live Radio Session)
19. Setting Sun Dub 2
20. Group Four (Live)
21. Brave New World and Score
01. Just a Matter of Time
02. Eurochild (Session)
03. Fake the Aroma
04. The Hunter Gets Captured by the Game (feat. Tracey Thorn)
05. End Titles
06. Wire (Edit)
07. Teardrop (Call-out Hook #1)
08. Teardrop (Call-out Hook #2)
09. I Want You (feat. Madonna)
10. Superpredators (Film Mix - Jackal Score)
11. Nature Boy (feat. David Bowie)
12. Nature of Threat
13. Wire (Live)
14. Speed of Dark
15. Daydreaming (Live)
16. I Against I (Instrumental)
17. Aftersun (feat. Dot Allison)
18. Black Milk (Live Radio Session)
19. Setting Sun Dub 2
20. Group Four (Live)
21. Brave New World and Score
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment