If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
just found out a friend of mine that has had a Toshiba laptop for just over a month is willing to sell it to me for $400.00! she just bought a Dell Studio laptop and needs to get rid of the one she has.. has vista though.. but for that money I can pass it up
i have all the specs at home, the thing looks really nice, and still has 11 months of factory warranty left
I have a Toshiba Satellite A200 with similar specs running Vista SP1 and I have no issues with running Traktor 3.4/Scratch 1.3. I use it now for all gigs I play (longest live set being 3 hours and a lot more than that for home use) without any drop in performance or crashing.
The only tweaking I do prioir to using it is disabling the Wifi, antivirus and the internal sound card.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment