Downloading now....Lebanon, wow....easily THE best party place in the Middle East....will make it there one day...I live in Dubai, and it doesn't even BEGIN to compare....Shiva, you ever planning to gig down here?
Shiva Live Session on [MS] Special Exclusive Mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: Shiva Live Session on [MS] Special Exclusive Mix
Downloading now....Lebanon, wow....easily THE best party place in the Middle East....will make it there one day...I live in Dubai, and it doesn't even BEGIN to compare....Shiva, you ever planning to gig down here? -
Re: Shiva Live Session on [MS] Special Exclusive Mix
Well yes, I am looking forward to playing in Dubai.
But the question was, and still is: Is there a large crowd that appreciates dark proggy in Dubai?
Comment
-
Re: Shiva Live Session on [MS] Special Exclusive Mix
Hehe, you've got it spot on there Shiva.....most of the 'clubbers' in Dubai are just there to show off their Gucci, Armani and D&G, it's almost boring....I went to see Chris Fortier a couple of months ago and they told me that next time I should be wearing a shirt instead of a T-shirt
wtf is that all about?
Not to worry, I'll come see you spin to thousands of PROPER ravers in Beirut
Are you Lebanese btw?
Comment
-
Re: Shiva Live Session on [MS] Special Exclusive Mix
Thats the main reason why I am not playing in the gulf area, or in most of the middle-east as a matter of fact; Lebanon is the ONLY country in the middle-east (except israel) where you have true edm listeners and clubbers, the real clubbers that is. Maybe some edm fans are starting to develop in Egypt as well, but thats it.
I see that you are familiar with Lebanese edm scene...
Yes, I am European-born Lebanese
Comment
-
Re: Shiva Live Session on [MS] Special Exclusive Mix
Well I have a few Lebanese friends who tell me all about it out, and everytime I check the tour diary of my favourite DJ's they're almost always playing in Lebanon (like Pappa, Jimmy Van M, these guys haven't been to Dubai for AGES)...,also, I met Nick Warren in March (his girlfriend and I are friends) and he told me the atmosphere in Lebanon is unbelievable...good for you, stick to your principles, I like that!
Btw an amazing party place in Europe is Hungary....niiiiiiice
Comment
-
Re: Shiva Live Session on [MS] Special Exclusive Mix
Sorry, tuning in a bit late. I downloaded this awhile ago but finally gave it a listen. Great stuff, especially love the transition from tribal/progressive house to progressive trance around the 16 minute mark. Reminds me of those nights at Twilo with Digweed on the decks around 5am
Pappa is another favorite of mine. Anyone know if his set was recorded? I can't imagine hearing what he played if this was the opening set as Pappa can properly destroy a dancefloor.
4 9 7 23 5 5 4Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment