no more Discovery Channel when you are drunk, Kamal
I just learnt why exactly satellites stay in orbit....
Collapse
X
-
Re: I just learnt why exactly satellites stay in orbit....
no more Discovery Channel when you are drunk, Kamal
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
-
Re: I just learnt why exactly satellites stay in orbit....
I'm a Nova fiend now
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I just learnt why exactly satellites stay in orbit....
thats the most intelligent thing you could come up with ? get back to designing barbie jeans please.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment