If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
(Request) John Digweed - Live at Lamania Club (24 july 2004)
Hey, i've been looking for a set from quite some time but the link i've found around is no longer active. Could anyone share a working one, or upload it if possible. Think the set's original name is
John Digweed - Live at Lamania Club (24 july 2004) (Romania)
I have a 38mins / 45 Mb part of it with bad quality and im in need of the full one ,
and the original track i am looking for is 58min/108 Mb
Thanks in advance, hope someone can do that for me
Last edited by kosmato; October 31, 2008, 09:56:01 AM.
Re: (Request) John Digweed - Live at Lamania Club (24 july 2004)
Anyone?
I've saw a tread bout that set from some time ago so my guess is someone should have it. Awesome set i bet not just for me. I will greatly appretiate if someone could upload it
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Re: (Request) John Digweed - Live at Lamania Club (24 july 2004)
here is the traclist I found for this next door:
01. Koala ? Imagine (U&K's V+T Remix)
02. Hiratzka & Kazell - Venice dawn
03. Psycho Radio vs Daf - The Deutsche Song
04. Andrea Britton - Am I on Your Mind (Steve Porter Remix)
05. 16B - Colors (Unknown Remix)
06. Pete Tong presents Lingua Franca - The Calling
07. Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time
08. Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time (Dave Gardner & Sahar Z Haoman 17 remix)
09. Unknown
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment